A $19 donation will provide approximately 360 meals. The average price we pay for Rice is $0.58 per pound. 1 pound of rice is 11 meals. $19 = 32.75 pounds of rice which equals 360 meals! A $19 donation really can save lives.
1. Every penny donated is spent on FOOD ONLY.
2. Every FSCO Member is 100% Volunteer, no one makes a penny EVER.
3. All costs for running FeedStarvingChildren.org have to come out of the Founders pocket, that is the only way to ensure every penny donated is spent on FOOD ONLY. This includes but not limited to: Marketing & Advertising Costs, Legal Costs, State & Federal Filing Costs, Website Costs.
4. FSCO doesn't want your money, it just wants you to donate food to starving children in the 3rd world. But if you cannot make that happen then donate with us and we will be the middleman your looking for.
5. No Drama & No Philosophies. All that matters is feeding starving children. This volunteer organization is about raising money for food for starving children, it is about nothing else.
6. FSCO is never allowed to have a big office because that rent money could have been spent on food instead. If the founder of FSCO hires an employee or independent contractor of any kind, then their salary must come out of the founders pocket. All donated funds can only be spent on FOOD, No exceptions EVER.
7. All that matters is feeding starving children in the 3rd world. if we are not doing that then we are pathetic failures to humanity because this IS A CRISIS.